Voyage Century Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Voyage Century Online

Guild Forum

HomeZephyrusLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Support our Soldiers - We are Free because of them

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vizoere
Royal Deuce
vizoere

Male
Number of posts : 142
Home Town/Country : USA
Char Name: : Johchan
Job and/or Hobbies: : SAN
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character's Attitude
Karma Recieved For The Month: Guides +15Karma

Support our Soldiers - We are Free because of them Empty
PostSubject: Support our Soldiers - We are Free because of them   Support our Soldiers - We are Free because of them EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:17 pm

In the US, we are coming up on the Fourth of July, a celebration of our freedoms, a celebration of our independence. With temperatures hitting the 90's, our soldiers in the Middle East are working in heat well over 100 degrees while carrying and wearing heavy equipment and gear.

5-day weather forcast for Baghdad
Thursday 114°F/91°F
Friday 118°F/91°F
Saturday 118°F/91°F
Sunday 116°F/91°F
Monday 113°F/86°F

Support our troops. This page has links to many many support organizations around the country. Consider helping one of them show our troops we remember them. http://www.americasupportsyou.mil/americasupportsyou/help.html

Regardless of whether you support the war going on or not, our countrymen, our friends, our family members are still a world away, with little contact from home. Let them know you care.

For those of you in other countries, I encourage you to look up resources to support your own country's troops, whether they are away fighting or not.
Back to top Go down
soloscott
Post Master
soloscott

Male
Number of posts : 101
Home Town/Country : gallatin tn
Char Name: : cptmaria
Job and/or Hobbies: : painter/wanabe heavy metal superstar
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character's Attitude
Karma Recieved For The Month:

PostSubject: Re: Support our Soldiers - We are Free because of them   Support our Soldiers - We are Free because of them EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 11:30 pm

I just wanted to say that I envy those guys over there. I have a brother in-law that just got back from Iraq and he told me some of the stories from overseas. I feel for the troops and i wish i could be there with them but i have a rare brain disorder that makes me unable to join the military. I dont wish to go into too many details about this but I want the troops to know that no matter what goes on at home in the states, I will always support our troops. I am very greatful for their sacrifice and they will always be remembered. God Bless America And The Troops That Defend It!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sturgis
Administrator
Sturgis

Male
Number of posts : 67
Home Town/Country : Stillwater, Oklahoma
Char Name: : Sturgis
Job and/or Hobbies: : school
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Character's Attitude
Karma Recieved For The Month:

PostSubject: Re: Support our Soldiers - We are Free because of them   Support our Soldiers - We are Free because of them EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:39 am

i support the troops too. both in moral and tax support.
Back to top Go down
Yzracer48
Tentative Poster
Yzracer48

Male
Number of posts : 12
Home Town/Country : United States
Char Name: : yzracer48
Job and/or Hobbies: : ride dirt bikes
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Support our Soldiers - We are Free because of them   Support our Soldiers - We are Free because of them EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 4:48 pm

my stepdads over there now in the air force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Support our Soldiers - We are Free because of them   Support our Soldiers - We are Free because of them Empty

Back to top Go down

Support our Soldiers - We are Free because of them
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Voyage Century Online :: Public :: Public-
Jump to: