Voyage Century Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Voyage Century Online

Guild Forum

HomeZephyrusLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO BECOME RICH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mark03
Administrator
mark03

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Home Town/Country : Phillipines
Char Name: : mark03
Job and/or Hobbies: : Soccer, Basketball, Playing VCO with my cousins specially mark03
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Character's Attitude
Karma Recieved For The Month:

HOW TO BECOME RICH Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO BECOME RICH   HOW TO BECOME RICH EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 7:52 pm

easiest way to make money is probably just become a full time logger, miner, tailor and craftsman etc... not gonna talk about these jobs in this post. Most ppl probably are lazy bums like me. but if u can open 2 clients at same time, I strongly recommend.

For warriors:
I'm not sure how to start, but one thing for sure...u must be dirt poor most of the time...
the only way for you to make money is sell figureheads and drawings...
...sell to players of course, u just need eloquence to lvl up ur vending, so just do some high exp merchant quests, ask some merchant ships to help u buy and carry (doesnt matter who bought the goods), u will get lots exp from that, u can pay the helpers with the reward money. PS: eloquence is rly important in this game for all the classes, cuz some storyline quests has that for requirement.
it would be easier if you can train a merchant or a higher lvl life skill guy
More info on making money as a warrior here.

For adventurers:

you should be rich already if u simply have money managing skill, cuz u dont need to spend as much as warriors...but u get lots money and rep from findings

another rly easy way is become a "driver", by changing the fleet mode(in team on highsea) to combined fleet. Lots merchants are more than happy to pay u to give them a ride. =)

For merchants:
1. Trend trades: Basically sell goods in cities that's in trend to get more money and exp. In older servers, usually lot more ppl will be around Asia, so they will announce trends in Asian cities more often. (u can get 1k gold and 1 rep for announce trend, just click the market option on the trader's chat, if u r first one announced it) . Most merchant should know that longer the distance, usually more money, so the best route is cities near Seville <-> cities near Zhigu areas. Not only u get lots money, also because good distant, if u have a lvl 4 or higher adventure ship to drive for u, you can make more than 2 runs, go and back(when u have extra time, u can go Seoul <-> Nagasaki.
2. in new servers, trend trades are very few...so ur options are limited to doing quests...
some quests are ok...but even the 7million gold reward "diplomatic gift" quest isnt rly as good as trend trade from seville to Zhigu...
a quicker way to finish merchant quest is of course ask an adventureship to give u a lift and ask other merchat ships to help u carry.

For ALL
1. Sell treasures, because there will be lots ppl buying treasures for rep
well, u dont have to be rich to become a treasure hunter...if u want to sell treasures, the best type to sell is lvl 1 because it's cheapest to make and easiest to dig. Btw, this job is actually fun, who doesnt like treasure hunt...lol You can either get the pieces from players or find them urself (hint: secret*wreckage drifter golden route = Dakar <-> Capetown)
see my treasure guide for more info

2. How to save money by skipping upgrade
I bet lots ppl are poor because they spent millions on mats for ship upgrade... for me, I dont rly see why u need to upgrade after each lvl...u can always skip the lvl if u want, a lvl 3 bs can upgrade straight to lvl 5 if the requirements are met, plus save u tons of money. (especially lvl 7,8,9, u will save sooo much from just skipping one lvl)

some ppl think u cant skip lvl if u r an adventurer, because the telescope that u use to find findings require ship lvl...well that's easy to overcome, u can just borrow a higher lvl adventure ship from a friend, now u can equip the high lvl telescope.
Back to top Go down

HOW TO BECOME RICH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Voyage Century Online :: Global :: Guides-
Jump to: